Saturday, March 30, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody, the film

My husband and I just watched Bohemian Rhapsody, (although this will NOT take the place of "The Black Panther" as my new favorite film,) it certainly was one of the BEST movies we have seen together - my husband still has not watched "The Black Panther", although he recognizes the music when he walks in the house and I am watching it.

Rami Malek truly deserved the Oscar for his performance as Freddie Mercury!!!!!!  


We were never Queen "fans", we were much more into folk music at that time......  However, I knew that there were two songs in the film that we both knew......  "Stomp, stomp, clap, stomp, stomp clap We will, we will rock you" - anyone who has ever watched Hockey Night in Canada knows that!!!!!  And of course, We are the Champions!

The film is certainly worth watching, even if you are/were NOT a fan of Queen.  Several people at the library have mentioned that they were never into Queen, but "loved" the movie.  Hope you will consider watching it. 


No comments: