Saturday, November 9, 2019

This is the wording to the Oath of Office that U.S. Senators and Congressmen(women) take upon entering their elected office (BY THE PEOPLE!)

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.


Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell and ALL the other Republicans who favor our Draft Dodger in Chief's version of events of recent time, and not so recent times, are NOT supporting and defending the CONSTITUTION of the United States as required by their oath of office, AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC....  Nor do they seem to BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME;   and at the end if they did state SO HELP ME GOD, then they are potentially lying to the Power that Be.

When I was growing up, in a Republican family, the Republican party was known as the party of LAW AND ORDER.  Now it seems that the Republican party is the party of  LAWLESS AND DISORDER.

Gave up being a Republican many years ago, and nothing would ever entice me to return to the Party of Lincoln, as Trump (and all his cronies) has trampled it to death!



No comments: