Thursday, January 25, 2018

Resignation Letter from President of Michigan State University

As Nassar's legal journey to prison was drawing to a close, more and more negative attention was focused on Michigan State University, and on me.  I am pleased that statements have been made by Mr. Fitzgerald and Board members about my integrity and the fact that there is no cover-up.

As tragedies are politicized, blame is inevitable.  As president, it is only natural that I am the focus of this anger.  I understand, and that is why I have limited my personal statements.   Throughout my career, I have worked very hard to put Team MSU first.  Throughout my career, I have consistently and persistently spoken and worked on behalf of Team MSU.  I have tried to make it not about me.  I urge those who have supported my work to understand that I cannot make it about me now.  Therefore, I am tendering my resignation as president according to the terms of my employment agreement.
Resignation letter of FORMER Michigan State University President Lou Anna Simon.
Not once does she address the shameful attitude of the University, nor does she take responsibility, and the tone of her letter shows NO compassion or sorrow over what all of those young women suffered.   SHAME ON HER!

Then we have the "sleaze-ball" Larry 
Does this photo make one feel sorry for HIM?
I don't think so ----- YUCK!  What a poor specimen of a human being!

In addition to all those young women who came forward and testified against him, we have a "Lady in Shining Armour" who took the HIGH road and gave him a pathway to only one place!
Judge Rosemarie Aquiline - she needs to be praised for her compassion for the victims! 
GOOD JOB!


No comments: