Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hulu was my choice

So, in working on week 9's task, I tried a little of YouTube (not for me, thank you very much), briefly went into Fancast, and then tried Hulu. I signed up with Hulu after briefly watching an old Alfred Hitchcock Presents broadcast. I liked the fact that there were so many older tv shows to choose from.
Since I am a dinosaur, I don't have a video camera and wouldn't feel comfortable posting anything that personal on the Internet -sorry. It's one thing to share you views about books with like-minded cyber-space beings, but it just feels too much like "big brother" watching one's actions. I am sure that we are all watched anyway, I just don't like it. It just seems too much like voyeurism, I don't understand why so many people think that there are no consequences to what they post on the internet.

No comments: