Saturday, April 12, 2008

week 5

preschool said...
So, today Jane, Stacey and I added each other's gmail addresses, and linked up to chat. We seemed to have been successful, as we practiced for about 20-25 minutes. We tried to include Rob, but for some reason, we had no success in adding him to the chat line. I was just "fiddling" around with the radio streaming process. I don't know if I will use Pandora or the Sno-Isle process, tried both. Pandora seemed to only want to play selections it chose, Sno-Isle's seemed much more "friendly" in letting me listen to selections I checked into.

1 comment:

cardboard queen said...

Check out Finetune. I didn't think I would have any use for streaming music until Jazzergigi showed me how to embed my Finetune player into my blog. Now, anyone who visits my blog can check out what I am listening to and I can stream and listen at my desk. If you want to embed a player into your blog, email me and I'll walk you through it.