Saturday, March 26, 2011

GoodReads.com

I have been trying to add titles here, but with so many books that I have read it is hard to keep this up to date.



If you are interested in any of the over 500 titles I have read over the years, please consider logging on to www.goodreads.com
I have just about every subject, be it adult, teen, children's or picture books, they are listed on my page.


If you search for my most recent listing "The Familiars" by Jay Epstein, you should come across Sammy's photo by it. I do not always write reviews, but I do always star my books. There is ONLY one title that I panned in my entire list. My Rule of Thumb for reading and finishing a book is this -If it can't hold my attention for 10 or 15 pages it is not worth my time and so it goes on the onto the not worth reading pile.. Perhaps, you will not agree with everything on my reading list, nor the rating I have given something, I do understand.


You will notice that there are very few mysteries on my list - I gave them up years ago, I don't need to read about someone being murdered for the sake of a story - there is enough violence in our world as is. Just my opinion.


Hope you will take a look.

No comments: