Monday, March 28, 2011

il granaio, mt vernon, washington

This is Alberto, owner of Il Granaio, in Mt. Vernon, Washington. Voted by KING-5 TV viewers as the BEST Italian restaurant in Western Washington.


This is our very favorite place to take folks to eat, Alberto offers some of the best Italian dishes I have ever had!


Last night, we decided to partake of the Sunset Special. WOW! Four course meal for $15.95. Our server mentioned that the entrees were a bit smaller than, that having been said, I was unable to finish my entree - lucky me, had the "left-overs" for my supper tonight!!!!!


Check out his website, www.granaio.com


You won't be disappointed if you have a love affair with Italian food.


Happy eating.

1 comment:

Amy Lama said...

I'm going to check this out at the next available opportunity! My best friend and I are always trying to find good Italian places to eat at.