Thursday, March 24, 2011

Home to Harmony series by Philip Gulley

Sometimes I need something comfy to read, so I fall back on many different series of books that I own.


Philip Gulley's series of books is just one of my favorites.


Last night I finished the last of the Harmony series, and so tonight I shall begin something checked out from the library.


Philip is a Quaker, and these gentle books revolve around Sam Gardner, a Quaker "minister" in the small town of Harmony. Sam is constantly at odds with several members of his Friends Meeting group. Dale and Fern being the two worst pains in poor Sam's neck.


Books in the Series are

Home to Harmony

Just Shy of Harmony

Signs and Wonders

Life Goes One

A Change of Heart

Almost Friends

Philip also has several non-fiction titles, his writing is just soothing to the soul.

Hope you will consider these, and enjoy.

No comments: