Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Charlie Bone and The Red Knight


It would appear from the ending, that this is the last book in the Charlie Bone series. I have really enjoyed this series, just my opinion, but I think it is a much better series than Harry Potter, writing more thoughtful, and the author was very careful with her character building.
Maybe you will enjoy, maybe you won't. Since, I work with children at the library, I read many books for the young audience. They are who will determine whether we continue to have libraries or just e-books........

1 comment:

fabricpixie said...

I read this series along with my grandson. We were totally hooked. It reminded us of Harry P, but if we had to only have one of the series on our bookshelf we would choose Harry.

Gratefully we don't have to make a choice like that because Charlie was delightful.

warm quilt hugs, sue in CA
from Eons Children's Literature group